Sunday, May 14, 2006

It's all about me

103 things about me minus 1

1. I don't smoke
2a. I love my husband!
2b. I love my sweetie!
3. I love my kids!
4. I love my pets!
5. I love my family!
6. I love my extended family!
7. I love my friends!
8. I love my job!
This is getting boring....for you
9. I was born in 1959 ~ surprise, surprise
10. I am near the end of the baby boomers
11. I could stand to lose 30 pounds.
12. I run for exercise, with my best runner pal, Lise.
13. I'm a workaholic.
14. I watch a lot of TV.
15. I've recently discovered web blogs (and have become slightly addicted!)
16. My Mum died last June (26th, 2005), suddenly.
17. I miss her lots.
18. I became an instant Mum at age 29!
19. And I wouldn't change a thing!
20. I have 4 kids.
21. I am very proud of them.
22. They have put me through hell.
23. And I'm still here to blog about 'em.
24. I am an Irish citizen by birth through my Mum.
25. I was born in Ottawa so am Canadian too.
26. I just recently got my Irish passport, of which I am very proud.
27. I'm extroverted at times and introverted at times.
28. I love to sing in church.
29. I'm Catholic.
30. I love to go to church, but I'm in a dark period right now and haven't gone since Christmas.
31. I will go to confession soon.
32. I was sexually molested as a kid (not by a relative, let's clear that up now).
33. I wish I waited for marriage.
34. I didn't experience the big O until I was in my twenties.
35. That was a good thing.
36. I can't achieve the big O through penetration.
37. I think this is somehow related to #33. (Twisted catholic thinking I know!)
38. I urged my husband to have a vasectomy, which he did.
39. I did not know it was a sin at that time. (feel foolish about this!)
40. I'm wiser now.
41. I wanted to have 2 kids on top of my 3 step kids.
42. I just had one, 'cause we were too busy and my eldest told me there was enough kids in this family so I listened.
43. We got a dog instead. He's my baby for sure.
44. I'm a people pleaser (recently discovered).
45. I like music but I don't listen to a lot of it.
46. I would like to go for a hot air balloon ride.
47. I've flown on the Corporate Jet twice - way kool!
48. I have a fantastic mother-in-law! Salt of the earth!
49. My father-in-law is not in great health.
50. My dad's in good health now, TBTG!
51. My Auntie Kay was a great influence in my life and I love and miss her too!
52. And Mrs. Dickie RIP.
53. I have great relatives overseas! Well everyone has great relatives!
54. I was in two car accidents this year which is very uncharacteristic of me.
55. I find reading music difficult.
56. I can wiggle my ears....
57. ...but not roll my tongue very well.
58. I wish I could speak more French.
59. I'm a good speller.
60. I'm an all or nothing perfectionist.
61. I started doing windows last year with newspaper and vinegar. Works good!
62. I have crappy discs in my back that poop out when I don't treat them well!
63. I take prozac and it works!
64. I MSN with my nieces and nephews which I enjoy and they tolerate.
65. I MSN with my friend Cathy when we've had a few glasses of wine and it's a riot!
66. I started a new thing this year where I try to throw out one thing a day to get rid of clutter in the house.
67. Money (lack of it) always seems to be a problem so I've slowed down my spending habits and we'll see how that goes.
68. I haven't had a raise for 5 years and I've asked for one recently.
69. I definitely deserve one and they and I know it!
70. I would like to help out in a children's orphanage in Romania or Mexico with my holidays some year.
71. I've tried pot a long time ago. Didn't do much for me as I recall.
72. I consider myself politically astute due to my politically minded family.
73. My husband is very kind and generous and I'm blessed to have him.
74. I'm still sleeping in my husband's first wife's bed (RIP) and I don't mind that.
75. I'm a grandmother to a dog....and that's just fine for me now girls.
76. I spoil her like any Nama should.
77. My 'real' baby just turned 16 and we got her her own 'puter.
78. I love colours, gifs, humour stuff like that.
79. I think I have a bit of a creative streak.
80. I love new tools and technologies....omg I'm always trying new things a work.
81. But I'm useless at working the DVD player and TV - too many remotes - I call in the help.
82. My pool boy is a hot tamale!
83. My dream is to get an RV and travel around the continent. ("Clark, that there's an RV. Beauty ain't it?")
84. I love coffee omg I can't believe I got to #84 before I mentioned this ("Excuse me waitress, I believe I ordered a large capuccino! HELLO!" - guess what movie that's from?)
85. I need coffee.
86. If I don't drink coffee in the morning I get a huge head banger.
87. I share my birthday with my uncle Fred and his daughter, my cousin Blanaid in Ireland and also Pierre Trudeau. (wooped dee do!) October 18
88. My husband is 7 years older than me.
89. He's a great guy.
90. He's a Knights of Columbus.
91. I've had to remind him recently that their motto is family first, 'cause he does a lot for them.
92. He used this excuse to stay home and play with me recently. hee hee...had to really twist his arm. NOT!
93. Dad sold the fla house ....sad but true....lots of good memories but oh well....life goes on.
94. I've never broken a bone (touch wood)
95. My baby was born by caesarian.
96. I'm pro breast feeding.
97. I like to drive.
98. I like to drive to Florida.
99. I hate doing my taxes.
100. ...even though I'm a professional accountant

101. I'm afraid of big fish ... but I like these fish

102. I wrote 102 things about me because 2 is better than 1 dontcha think?

2 comments:

Irish Church Lady :) said...

Picture of a big fishes

Unknown said...

Hey...your nun (your pic with your comments) didn't intrigue me to get to know you better but your wedding pics did! ;0]
I love SIMAAM too. So I get..#84!!!
Pam